Inn Storage Terms, Conditions, and Notices
Agreement between Inn Storage and Customer
Welcome to the Inn Storage website (the "website"). This website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering information about self storage, determining the availability of self storage units plus related goods and services, making legitimate reservations, or otherwise transacting business with self storage space suppliers, and for no other purposes. The terms "we", "us", "our" and "Inn Storage" refer to www.annarborstorage.com and/or our subsidiaries. The term "you" refers to the customer visiting the website, mobile site and/or booking self storage unit reservation(s) through us on this website, via phone, and/or through our agents.
This website and related platforms are offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the "Agreement"). By accessing or using this website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website or related platforms. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this website or its related platforms signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. Be sure to return to this page to review the most current version of the Agreement.
- There is no refund of any rent payed toward the Student Special. Changes in size are subject to availability.
- We are closed on all major holidays including Labor Day. Please plan removal of your belongings accordingly. Our other store hours are unaffected.
- There will be a $25 fee charged to cut off any lock. Photo ID will also be required.
- Insurance is not included in rental charges. Insurance is available through an independent agent. We recommend a rider on an existing homeowner's or renter's policy. Inn storage is not liable for loss from any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to: burglary or theft (Lessor is not required to furnish a security guard of any kind), accident, fire, flood or water damage, unlocked units, mold, or pest damage.
- Please defrost your fridges overnight! Any damages to the building or to any other renters' belongings due to water from melting frost and ice will be charged to your account and your storage unit will be over-locked until the damages are paid in full.
- Any unit not vacated by the close of business on the end of the stated leasing period will have a $20 service charge per unit automatically added to the balance of the account, and will return to the regular monthly rental rate as of first of the previous montht. Any unit not vacated by the end of the fixed rental period will be over-locked and access will be denied until all charges are paid in full.
- Any account not paid in full at the close of the second calendar month after the end of the rental period will be subject to certified mail fees, and all advertising and auction costs. In addition, all accounts not paid in full at the close of the second calendar month will be paid by Cash, Credit Card, or Money Order ONLY.
- It is the tenant's responsibility to notify the office of all changes in address or telephone number. Please use your permanent address any time we request one.
- There will be a $30 fee automatically added to the account for any returned check.
- No food, combustibles, living matter, or toxic materials are to be stored at any time. MOTH BALLS are not allowed in any unit.
- Names of all people with permission to access must be provided in writing either on the yellow ledger card, on a supplemental access list, or a written memo. Permission over the phone will not be accepted. Those without written permission will be refused access.
- The unit must be left broom clean upon departure. Whatever you bring into Inn Storage, you must also remove. Dumpsters and Trash Cans are not for Customer Use. Unauthorized dumping is illegal and subject to a $500 fine. Violators will be prosecuted.
- Your belongings may or may not carry pests when you bring them to the premises, but you will make this more likely if you leave them unattended outdoors. If your belongings are damp or wet when you bring them to the premises, they will mold.
Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- You will use this website in accordance with this Agreement;
- You will only use this website to make legitimate self storage unit reservation(s) for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- All information supplied by you on this website is true, accurate, current and complete;
- If you make a reservation or otherwise transact online with Inn Storage, you will safeguard your login information and will supervise and be completely responsible for login by anyone other than you. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny anyone access to this website and the self storage units we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
Use of Mobile Site
Inn Storage’s mobile site is provided in the same way, for the same purposes, and under the same conditions as the website. By accessing or using the mobile site in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use the mobile site.
Use of Digital Call Records
Inn Storage uses technology that records incoming telephone calls. If you initiate a call to one of our tracked phone numbers, we will, at our discretion, create a digital audio recording of the telephone call. We represent and warrant that we have established proper procedures to protect the privacy of all callers in connection with call recording services, and otherwise fully comply with all applicable laws, regulations and governmental or self-regulatory guidelines. A voice alert is played at the beginning of each call to notify callers that the call will be recorded. Our use of the call recording is for quality assurance, customer service, and data tracking purposes only. If you choose to allow yourself to be recorded by continuing with the phone call after the recording notification, you expressly agree and acknowledge that:
- Our employees, contractors, officers, agents, authorized representatives or other trusted third parties may listen to a call that has been recorded on our behalf;
- Recording, transcribing, monitoring, analyzing and archiving calls may include, without limitation, the reporting and archiving of personal and non-personal data related to such calls;
- You shall determine in advance, in your sole discretion without reliance on us, whether the use of the call recording is appropriate and legal for you. You may elect not to use or to cease use of the call recording.
- Inn Storage shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of the call recordings and their contents, including any personal information provided by you or commentary made by you.
The content and information on this website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of self storage units), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your self storage reservation(s) and related documents for self storage unit(s) booked through this website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or units obtained from or through this website.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of this website (including, without limitation, the rental path for any self storage related information) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- "Frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
Supplier Rules and Restrictions
Separate terms and conditions will apply to any reservation and rental of self storage unit(s) that you select. Please read these separate terms and conditions carefully. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of rental imposed by any self storage space supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier's rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of rates, products, or units. You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier's rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable self storage unit(s), in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice that includes the following information:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed;
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the website, such as a link to the infringing material;
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number;
- A statement that you have a "good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law";
- A statement that "the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed";
- The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Inn Storage trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Inn Storage or Inn Storage’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Inn Storage trademarks or third-party trademarks.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Inn Storage, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of the website and services, including but not limited to out of your violation of any representation or warranty contained in these Terms and Conditions.
Notices with respect to this website should be sent to:
Inn Storage, 1251 Rosewood St Ann Arbor, MI 48104
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.